The Whisky No.9 MCX “monster cross” fork brings extra-wide tires to your drop-bar bike. How wide? The MCX accommodates tires up to 700c x 51mm or 650b x 61mm (that’s 2.4-inches). A relatively short 415mm axle-to-crown minimizes the geometry effects of a larger fork, and a 51mm offset improves toe clearance with large tires or fenders. The design draws from our CX forks, with lightweight carbon construction, a 12mm thru axle, and flat-mount brakes. Three-Pack mounts, dynamo cable routing, and fender mounts (700c x 45mm tire clearance with fender) add versatility for bikepackers and gravel riders.
- 12 x 100mm thru-axle
- Designed for flat mount disc brakes
- Hidden, removable fender mounts
- 700c x 51mm or 650b x 61 mm max tire size
- ASTM Condition 2 - For off-road riding and jumps less than 12-inches
- Includes thru axle and Whisky Parts Co. compression plug
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|100 x 12mm / Black / 700c||708752323711||FK0513||210000030500|