SRAM's X0 shifters are an absolute must for riders who desire and deserve the best. The adjustable clamp mount and trigger lever allow you to custom tune the shifters for one-finger, ergonomic gear changes that are near telepathic. Crafted with a compact aluminum body and super-smooth ball-bearing pivots, the X0s are super light and race-ready, yet built tough to handle all your off-road endeavors.
• Mountain-bike shifters built into linear pull-compatible brake levers • Aluminum • Left: triple chainring; Right: 7-speed • Cables and housing included
• Mountain-bike shifters built into linear pull-compatible brake levers • Aluminum • Left: triple chainring; Right: 8-speed • Cables and housing included
• Economical replacement twist shifters • Left: triple chainring; Right: 6-speed • Cables and housing included
• Economical replacement twist shifters • Left: triple-chainring; Right: 7-speed • Cables and housing included
- Indexed replacement twist shifters for triple chainring drivetrains - Shimano-compatible (2 to 1 ratio) - Shimano Equivalent: SL-RS45 / SL-RS35
- Shifter options for Sturmey 3-speed internal gear hubs - Choose top-mount thumb shifter (22.2mm clamp), bar end shifter for road drop bars or twist shifter; specific shifters for 3-speed fixed hub model S3X
Shimano Ultegra SL-BS64 Double/Triple 8-Speed Bar end Shifters - Friction-compatible right lever - This shifter is not compatible with 8-speed Dura Ace; packaging calls out Dura Ace but the shifter itself is Ultegra - All bar-end road shifters produced after Nov 2008 have an I.D. spec fit range of 19-22mm - End Type: Shimano/Sram - Weight: 83 grams
Shimano's Alfine Di2 Flat-Bar Shifters are a stylish and sophisticated way to enjoy the ultimate urban riding experience. - Easy Access to Shifting - Compatible Internal Geared Hub: SG-S705, SG-S505 - Compatible Brake Lever: BL-S700
Shimano Alfine 11-Speed Internally Geared Hub Shifters - Includes shifter, 2100mm shift cable with housing and cable fixing bolt unit for CJ-S700 cassette joint - 22.2mm clamp diameter, Rapidfire shift pod - Shimano multi-gear shift, 2-way release and instant release features - Optical gear display - Shimano "top normal" shifting - Compatible with Alfine 11-Speed hubs only - Brake Lever Actuation: Long Pull - Drivetrain Speeds: 11
Shimano wrote the book on mountain bike shifting, and their Deore Rapidfire Shifter Set carries on that tradition. Light, smooth action is paired with decisive shifts for fast and easy on-trail gear changes. The left shifter incorporates a mode converter so these components can be used with either 2x or 3x drivetrains. Shimano's I-Spec mounting system streamlines your handlebar setup with the shifters and brake (sold separately) attached to a single clamp.
The Deore M6000 Rapidfire shifters deliver light, smooth action paired with decisive shifts for fast and easy on-trail gear changes. The left shifter incorporates a mode converter so these components can be used with either 2x or 3x drivetrains. - OPTISLICK cable - Precise and consistent shifting performance - Ergonomic lever shape and easy lever access - Intuitive and readily visible OGD - 1 shifter for double and triple use - Shift Lever Type: RAPIDFIRE Plus - Front Shifting: 3/2 - Shift Cable Casing: OT-SP41
- Easy Operation And Accurate Shifting - Wide Comfort Lever With Position Adjust - Effortless Multi-Shift - Multi-Shift Speed, Shimano Synchronized Shift - Ergonomic Rotary Switch - Short Stroke Perfect Click (Single Click, Auto Multiple Shift Only) - Customization Of Operation - Suspension Control By Left Switch
Shimano wrote the book on superior shifting, and their Deore XT Front Shifter carries that trend forward with the company's trademark precision, light action, and real-world durability. Shimano's 2-way release operation means you can pull or push the shift levers, keeping shifting remarkably easy and intuitive. A mode converter allows you to switch the front shifter between 2 or 3-ring set ups, so you can experience great shifting no matter what drivetrain you prefer. And, this shifter also includes an easily removable optical gear display for heads-up gear monitoring at a glance, or a sleek, pared down look.
Shimano wrote the book on superior shifting, and their Deore XT Rear Shifter carries that trend forward with the company's trademark precision, light action, and real-world durability. Shimano's 2-way release operation means you can pull or push the shift levers, keeping shifting remarkably easy and intuitive. The Dyna-Sys rear shifter is 10-speed compatible for close ratios and crisp shifts under all conditions. And, this shifter also includes an easily removable optical gear displays for heads-up gear monitoring at a glance, or a sleek, pared down look.
$60.99 - $61.99
Ergonomically designed for prolonged enjoyment. Simple, adaptable cockpit. RAPIDFIRE PLUS Shift Lever (I-SPEC) (3/2/1x11-speed) - Front speeds: 2/3 - Rear speeds: 11 - Compatible RD Type: MTB 11-speed RD - Shift Lever Type: RapdiFire Plus - I-spec B compatible - 2-way Release - Instant Release - Rear Multi Release: pull: single, push: double - Recommended SL outer cashing: OT-SP41 - SL cable adjust - SL position adjust
Just because your hands are comfortably resting on the tops of your handlebars, it doesn't mean you shouldn't be able to shift gears. With Shimano's Di2 Remote Satellite Shifter, you're just a simple, light button push away from shifting perfection. These phenomenal accessory shifters are for use with Shimano's Di2 drivetrain components (sold separately) and can be positioned anywhere on your bars for a custom feel. Plus, these beauties feature spot-on ergonomics for smooth, controlled shifting even when you're pushing yourself to your physical limit.
- Model no.: SW-R9150 - Position: On road Bar - Firmware update by E-TUBE PROJECT - E-TUBE connector - Average weight: 12 grams - Length: 261mm
Shimano's Dura-Ace Down-Tube Shifters are lightweight beauties and a sweet choice for extra-light project bikes, triathlon and time-trial machines and anyone seeking the best in down-tube shifting. They are super reliable and provide precise indexed and friction shifting.
- Remote TT/TRI shifter - Position: DH Bar - Switch type: Bar-end SW for TT, pair - Average weight: 31 grams
$1.00 - $12.00
- Hoods with (FD) are Flight-Deck compatible
Shimano's SL-RS700 Flat Bar Road Shifter Set are perfect for anything from a jaunt around town or a post-work fitness ride. - Double or Triple: Double - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Road - Rear Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Road - Shifter Style: Thumb - Weight: 280 grams
Perfected by some of the fastest downhillers on the planet, Shimano's Saint Rapidfire shifter is heavenly when it comes to durability and crisp shifting. The Saint boasts optional inboard or outboard mounting so you can run it on either side of your brake lever. The triggers shift in both directions, depending on your preference and instantly release so your gear changes are lightning quick. You're rolling down the trail and the a big gap ahead? Just pop, pop, pop and hit the lip with the perfect speed. The levers are a little longer for better leverage, too. And when you do take that occasional digger, the shifter pod is hidden away under the brake lever for extra security.
$34.99 - $40.99
- Ergonomically Designed For Reduced Shifting Effort - Consistently Stable Shifting - Easy To Install, Compact Design And Slim Brake Lever For Lightweight - Simple, Adaptable Cockpit - 20% Lighter Rear Shifts - Includes cables and housing
Shimano's SLX RapidFire Plus Shift Levers make it easy to pick the perfect gear for whatever's in front of you. They feature dual release so you can push or pull the upper trigger, making shifting easy and intuitive. Finding the perfect bar position and minimizing handlebar clutter is a snap with the I-Spec adapters. They are 10-speed compatible and the front shifter is compatible with 2x and 3x chainrings. SLX has you covered.
The Firebolt Switch Unit control with intuitive operation is ergonomically designed for a MTB. It’s the ultimate in comfort and reliability as you switch between modes while blasting through the trails. - The e-MTB Switch Unit (SW-E8000-L) is ergonomically designed for the specific demands of MTB riding such as riding through tight singletrack and bumpy terrain - Accurate, smooth shifting between power-assist modes regardless of weather or terrain conditions - Switch between Boost, Trail, Eco and Walk settings in a flash during the ride. Shifters incorporate the same design and shifting feel as XT Di2 TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS - Four support settings to choose from: Boost, Trail, Eco, Walk - Boost: Complete support for a max boost and expert climbing - choose between high, med, or low level of assist - Trail: Intuitively smooth gradated support through even the most demanding singletracks. Automatically adjusts its level of support based on pedal pressure. Choose between high, med, or low level of assist - Eco: Solid support for those long expeditions - Walk: Assists you when you need to get off the bike and walk it—simple to activate
Shimano's Tiagra Rapidfire Plus Shift Levers offer smooth, easy shifting for bikes with flat bars. The triggers are ergonomically positioned for easy, quick gear changes. Large, visible gear indicators make sure you always know what gear you're in.
$62.99 - $134.99
Shimano's Tiagra Raidfire Plus Shift Lever (3x10-speed) is sleek, balanced and consistent. The Tiagra 4700 series provides serious entry-level riding performance with cascaded technology from the Dura Ace line. Model Number: SL-4703 Series: Tiagra Shift Lever Type: Rapidfire Plus Front Shifting: 3-speeds Shift Cable Casing:Tiagra
$62.99 - $111.99
Shimano's Tiagra Rapidfire Plus Shift Lever (2x10-speed) is sleek, balanced and consistent. The Tiagra 4700 series provides serious entry-level riding performance with trickle-down technology from the top shelf Dura Ace line. - Model Number: SL-4700 - Series: Tiagra - Shift Lever Type: Rapidfire Plus - Cassette Compatibility: 10-speed - Front Shifting: 2-speed - Shift Cable Casing: OT-SP41
• Multiple simultaneous display fields • Battery level • Gear position • Shift mode (Synchronized or Manual) • FOX iCD position (Climb or Descend) • Shimano Synchronized Shift mode switch • Change between S1, S2, and Manual shift maps • Audible Shimano Synchronized Shift notification tone • Precision derailleur adjustment • Easy access adjustment mode • Numerical adjustment indicator • Junction A function • Battery charging port • Three E-tube wiring ports
Page 1 of 5 Next page