Developed in Specialized's very own Win Tunnel, the S-Works Aerofly Carbon Handlebars save ~17 seconds over a 40km distance versus a traditional shallow bend road bar. This time saving comes from the distinct aero shape, reduced tape on the tops, and full internal cable routing. And to accommodate a wider fit range, they also have a 25mm rise. - FACT carbon construction delivers a lightweight, stiff, and aerodynamic design. - Designed for internal brake and shifter cables—electronic compatible. - 25mm rise for additional rider fit range. - Bend: 130mm Drop x 80mm Reach
Improving on the original S-Works Aerofly, the S-Works Aerofly II takes the knowledge of countless Win Tunnel hours and transfers it into handlebars that are not only fast (you save around 20+ seconds over 40k), but that also have a myriad of features that make them comfortable. Starting with the tops, you'll find a textured surface that ensures your hands stay in place even when it's wet, plus there's a step that makes bar tape even with the tops of the bars for both comfort and a clean look. Next up, we took feedback from our World Tour teams and pushed the airfoil forward, and this ensures more forearm and knee clearance. And finally, we made the Aerofly II lighter. In fact, at a mere 235 grams in size 42cm, it’s the lightest aero road bar in its category. Consider it aero without compromise. - Win Tunnel Engineered to save 20+ seconds over 40km vs a round bar - FACT Carbon construction yields lightest-in-class aero bar at 235g (size 42cm) - Innovative features, like textured tops and a smooth bar tape step, enhance your experience - Designed for internal brake and shifter cables—electronic compatible - Bar width (center-to-center): 40/42/44cm - Bend: 40/42/44cm—130mm drop x 80mm reach; 38cm—125mm drop x 75mm reach
In terms of both comfort and performance, anywhere that your body touches the bike is of the utmost importance. That's why Specialized designed the S-Works Hover Carbon Handlebars to excel on both fronts. Starting with the construction, they're made from their FACT carbon fiber for a light overall weight, vibration absorption, and high rigidity. And for comfort, much of it boils down to fit. Along these lines, they feature a shallow drop and bend that's extremely comfortable, while they also offer a 15mm rise to help accommodate a wide fit range. - FACT carbon construction offers an optimized blend of durability and light overall weight. - 15mm rise for additional rider fit range. - Shallow Bend Drop: 123mm Drop x 75mm Reach
- 6061 Premium butted Aluminum, high-strength design. - Short reach for optimal brake/shift control. - Shallow Bend Drop: 125mm drop x 65mm reach
- 25° aggressively flared, wide drop bar for true off-road performance and comfort - Vibrocore foam core reduces transmission of harmful frequencies of vibration, and increases bar fatigue life and ultimate strength. - Short 110mm drop and 65mm reach geometry is perfect for aggressive riding in a more upright, balanced stance - 31.8mm barclamp extends through the top section providing enhanced hand support and comfort without multiple wraps of tape to increase diameter. - Round profile upper section facilitates wide range of rider/hand positions and maximizes grip on the bars in rough terrain - 21.6mm inner diameter barends allow use of most barend shifters - MATERIAL: Zirconium Doped 7-Series Alloy - WIDTH HOOD TO HOOD (c-c): 420 / 440 / 460mm - WIDTH BAREND TO BAREND (o-o): 562 / 582 / 602mm - WEIGHT (g): 345 / 350 / 355 - DROP / REACH: 110mm / 65mm (all sizes) - BARCLAMP / TOP SECTION: 31.8mm Round Profile - FLARE: 25° - RAMP: 14°
- 12° moderately flared, medium width drop bar balances off-road performance, with on-road aerodynamics and comfort - Vibrocore foam core reduces transmission of harmful frequencies of vibration, and increases bar fatigue life and ultimate strength - Short 110mm drop and 65mm reach geometry is perfect for aggressive riding stance and long days in the saddle on mixed terrain - 31.8mm bar clamp zone, and aerodynamic ergo top section enhances hand comfort over longer rides, without limiting range of rider/hand positions - 21.6mm inner diameter barends, allow use of most barend shifters - KEY TECHNOLOGIES: Vibrocore, On-Off Road Geometry - MATERIAL: Zirconium Doped 7-Series Alloy - WIDTH HOOD TO HOOD (c-c): 420 / 440 / 460mm - WIDTH BAREND to BAREND (o-o): 498 / 518 / 538mm - WEIGHT: 355 / 360 / 365g - DROP / REACH: 10mm / 65mm (all sizes) - BAR CLAMP / TOP SECTION: 31.8mm Ergo Profile - FLARE: 12° - RAMP: 14°
Ritchey Comp EvoCurve road bar with double-radius bend, 5-degree sweep, short shallow reach and drop. - Measured center-to-center at the hood - Short shallow double-radius bend - Compatible with clip-on bars - Double-butted 6061 alloy - 31.8 mm Bar Clamp Diameter - 128 mm Bar Drop - 83 mm Bar Reach - Compact Drop Bend - Material: Aluminum
The Ritchey Comp VentureMax Road Handlebar is just as applicable on a cross country tour as on cross country singletrack. Intended to ride wider than typical drop bars, the VentureMax is measured at the initial bend rather than at the hood. While it boasts a number of attributes including multiple hand positions, it's the return of the Bio-bend in the drop that adds to the signature look and feel of this bar. - Double-butted 6061 alloy - 6-degree backsweep / 24-degree flare - Bio-ergo drop bend - 38-44cm widths - 102mm drop - 76mm reach
• The NeoClassic features the traditional round drops that many Tour de France and Classics champions prefer, now updated with a shorter reach and shallower drop • Center section is aero bar compatible • Offers more hand positions in the drops than anatomical and ergo bends • The preferred bend style of countless pro riders • 301g (40cm)
The short reach, shallow drop, and feathery weight of Ritchey's SuperLogic Carbon Evo Curve Road Bar make it a favorite among cyclists looking to build their dream bike. This Evo model has a 4-degree sweep on the tops for exceptional ergonomic comfort. Monocoque carbon construction gives you strength and stiffness as well as vibration damping for long-ride comfort, all at a weight that is worthy for even the lightest super bikes. Plus, this stellar bar is compatible with clip-on aero bars, and the stem- and brake-clamp regions are textured for a super-secure hold.
The extremely low weight and excellent stiffness of Ritchey's Superlogic Logic II Road Bar make it a favorite among cyclists looking to build their dream bike. Its monocoque construction combines the weight savings, vibration damping and awesome strength and stiffness of carbon with Ritchey's comfortable anatomic bend for the ultimate handlebar. Plus, this great bar is compatible with clip-on aearo bars, and the stem- and brake-clamp regions are textured for a super-secure hold.
The carbon WCS EvoCurve bar features a short reach and shallow drop with a 5-degree sweep at the ovalized top section. Its smooth, double-radius drops afford great hand position, and its center section is aero bar compatible. Other features include no-slip grit at stem and brake lever mounting surfaces plus cable grooves for easier installation. - Carbon monocoque - Available in 40/42/44cm widths - Measured center-to-center where the levers mount - 31.8mm stem clamp diamater - Drop/Reach: -- 38cm = 130/75mm -- 40, 42, 44cm = 130/80mm - Matte UD carbon finish - 220g (42cm)
Classic aesthetic meets modern construction - the choice of pros and enthusiasts alike, now in UD carbon. An updated version of a timeless Ritchey handlebar bend, the NeoClassic features the traditional round drops that many Tour de France and Classics champions prefer, now updated with a shorter reach and shallower drop. The center section is aero bar compatible. The NeoClassic offers more hand positions in the drops than anatomical and ergo bends, and is the preferred bend style of countless pro riders. - Carbon monocoque - Drop/Reach: 128/73mm - Finish: Matte UD carbon - 213g (42cm)
A new breed of champion is born. The WCS Carbon Solostreem features a classic bend, UCI-compliant aero top section with short/shallow classic drop, integrated mount ready for K-Edge or similar devices, and underside grooved cable routing for a sleek appearance. It enjoys a matte UD carbon finish and its curved stem clamp greatly reduces steerer stress. - Material: Carbon monocoque with forged alloy steerer clamp - Stem Angle: 84 -degree - Drop/Reach: 126/75mm(Measured center-to-center where the levers mount) - Sweep/Flare: 4.7/1-degree - Features mounting holes for computer/accessory mount - Matte UD carbon finish - Weight: 350g (42cm x 100mm)
The Carbon Streem features an extremely aggressive wing-shaped top section that saves watts while providing an incredibly comfortable hand position for cruising uphill. The drops feature a traditional bend-the choice of many Ritchey-sponsored pro riders - UCI compliant 43.5x16mm wing-shaped top section cuts through the wind - Gentle sweep to tops and broad platform-great for seated climbing - Internal cable groove-no need to tape all the way to the stem - No-slip grit at stem and brake lever clamp areas - Fully internal routing for Shimano Di2 EW-RS910 Junction box - Carbon monocoque - Compatible w/ Shimano EW-RS910 junction box/end plug + internal routing - Measured center-to-center where the levers mount - 31.8mm center section - Drop/Reach: 38cm = 130/75mm; 40, 42, 44cm = 130/80mm - Available in matte UD carbon finish - 195g (42mm)
Profile Design's DRiVe handlebars use the latest in ergonometric design to offer progressively sized handlebars built around a cyclist's most powerful hand positions. A long-radius transition to the hood position distributes pressure evenly across a rider's palm and provides clearance for their arm when they're sprinting in the drops. Short reach and flat transitions perfectly suit modern frame geometries and create a comfortable cruising position on top of the handlebars. The gradual, dual-radius drop eliminates sharp angles and ensures that riders can reach the brake and shift levers while they're in the drops.
Building on PRO’s knowledge of making elite road and off-road bars comes the DISCOVER range of flared bars to give riders more control in varied off-road situations. - 30 degree flare for ultimate control and stability - AL-6066 construction for increased rigidity - Shimano DI2 integration - Shallow bend for comfortable ride in drop-position - The ideal handlebar for technical and challenging terrain
Building on PRO’s knowledge of making elite road and off-road bars comes the DISCOVER range of flared bars to give riders more control in varied off-road situations. - 12 degree flare for optimal riding position - AL-6066 construction for increased rigidity - Shimano DI2 integration - Ergonomic top section for multiple hand positions - The ideal handlebar for long gravel rides
The Pro PLT Compact handlebar is constructed of light and strong AL-2014 DB aluminum. It features a compact bend for an ergonomic position while riding in the drops.
The Pro Vibe Aero handlebar is built to meet cycling’s highest demands using state of the art technology. It's an ultra-high performance handlebar constructed with Innegra fibers to ride the most punishing conditions and is designed with aerofoil shapes to give you a performance edge on the road. The Vibe Aero is developed with Di2 in mind offering ultimate integration for maximum aerodynamic performance and ultra-clean styling. - Full UD Carbon aerodynamic design that meets UCI requirements - Integrated brake, shift, and Di2 cable routing
The Vibe Aero Superlight handlebar is constructed of a UD carbon fiber layup with Innegra, resulting in a bar that's ready to ride in the harshest conditions. It features an ergonomic oversized top section, compact design, and integrated brake and shift cable routing, perfect match for Shimano Di2.
An ultra-high performance handlebar constructed to ride the most punishing conditions. The PRO Vibe Alloy handlebar is built to meet cycling’s highest demands using state of the art technology. The Vibe Alloy is developed with Di2 in mind offering ultimate integration for maximum aerodynamic performance and ultra-clean styling.
An ultra-high performance handlebar constructed with Innegra fibers to ride the most punishing conditions. The PRO Vibe handlebar is built to meet cycling’s highest demands using state of the art technology. The Vibe is developed with Di2 in mind offering ultimate integration for maximum aerodynamic performance and ultra-clean styling. The carbon PRO Vibe handlebar series is constructed from high-performance Innegra fiber. The addition of Innegra fibers strengthens the bar’s most vulnerable areas without compromising its weight, so your handlebar is ready to ride the harshest conditions. - UD carbon construction - Integrated brake and shift cable routing (Also for Shimano Di2) - Anatomic and compact design
The Vibe Superlight handlebars feature a compact design and an ergonomic oversized top section for supreme comfort on the road. It's constructed of a super-light UD carbon fiber layup with Innegra fiber. The integrated brake and shift cable routing matches perfectly with Shimano Di2.
Parlee's carbon handlebar is one of the most comfortable bars you'll find. The handlebar’s top has a rearward sweep and oval profile for a natural hand position and all-day comfort. The 35mm clamping area creates a solid union with the stem and fork. The ergonomic bend has a short 70mm extension and shallow 128mm drop that complements modern shift/brake lever combinations. This makes the ideal perch for the rider’s hands regardless of build kit. The drops have an extended return creating fuller hand positions for greater comfort. There are also trim lines on the bar termination at 5mm increments for a customized fit. Compatible with all modern rim and disc levers. - Weight: 220g - Bar Drop: 128mm - Drop Bend Style: Compact - Bar Reach: 70mm - Material: Carbon - Bar Top Style: Round
- AL6061 alloy construction - Available in 26.0 and 31.8 clamp sizes - Classic pista style - Rise / Reach: 101mm - Upsweep / Drop: 169mm - Finish: Shot-peen - Type: Road Drop - Material: Aly
- AL6061-T6 alloy construction - 16-degree flared drops for power, stability, and control - Flattened aero top and 5-degree ergo back sweep for enhanced comfort and grip - ISO-Road safety certified - Clamp Size: 31.8mm - Rise / Reach: 70mm - Upsweep / Drop: 124mm - Back Sweep / Bend: 5-degree - Color: Black - Finish: Matte - Type: Road Drop - Material: AL6061
- AL6061-T6 alloy construction - 16-degree ergonomically flared drops provide greater power, stability, comfort, and control - ISO-Road safety certified - Clamp Size 31.8mm - Rise / Reach: 86mm - Upsweep / Drop: 130mm - Color: Black - Finish: Matte - Type: Road Drop - Material: AL6061
- AL6066 tubular alloy construction - Traditional road bar - Flattened aero bar top for enhanced comfort and grip - EN-Road safety certification - Clamp Size: 31.8mm - Rise / Reach: 80mm - Upsweep / Drop: 130mm - Color: Black - Finish: Matte - Type: Road Drop
- AL6066 tubular alloy construction - Traditional road bar available in a multitude of widths - EN-Road safety certification - Clamp Size: 31.8mm - Rise / Reach: 80mm - Upsweep / Drop: 128mm - Color: Black - Finish: Matte - Type: Road Drop