This lightweight chainwhip is strong enough to be your go to chainwhip, but light enough that you won't need to leave it at home when on the move. - Compatible with any cassette up to and including 12 speed cassettes - Design and manufactured in Minneapolis, MN USA - 7075-T6 Aluminum
7-piece tapping drill bit set in a stable plastic box for the cutting of metric threads. The hexagonal bit shaft ensures very good power transfer. The finely-tuned material elasticity makes for great durability. Perfect chip removal and a low tilt risk. The Rapidaptor ensures rapid bit change without any extra tools. - Ideal for mobile repair and assembly work - Rapidaptor holder for rapid bit change - 1/4" drive suitable for power screwdrivers - Rapidaptor universal holder, non-magnetic, and tapping drill bits with 1/4" drive - In practical and robust plastic box
Topeak's CageMount is an easy way to attach an additional water bottle cage to your handlebar or seat post. Provides convenient access to an extra water bottle during extended commutes or when cycling in warmer weather.
The basics of what you need to perform maintenance on TRP and Tektro hydraulic disc brakes. Includes the following: - 1 Syringe - 1 Plastic tubing for syringe/caliper - 1 Plastic tubing for lever/overflow - 1 M5 Silver bleed fitting - 2 M6 Silver bleed fittings - 1 M7 Black bleed fitting
- Removes brake pad material from alloy rims without damaging it - Use just like an eraser
• For adding or replacing cage & rack mounts • Inserts are 10 to a bag • M5 x 12mm Steel Insert
Stan's 2oz Tire Sealant Injector measures the desired amount of sealant then attaches to your valve stem for easy, no-mess application. And, it works on Presta and Schrader valves!
Removes Presta and Schrader valve cores. CNC machined, anodized finish with laser-etched logo. Fits between spokes for quick and easy core removal. Features knurled end for a no-slip grip.
Stan's Dual Action Repair for Tubeless (DART) fixes damaged tires faster, easier, and better than existing plug tools. While traditional tire plugs try to wedge rubber strips into a puncture, the DART creates a chemical reaction with your Stan's sealant to quickly form a permanent airtight bond. The DART's plastic tip is barbed to anchor firmly in place and stay put during even the most aggressive riding while being safer for rims, rim tape, and your hands. The material of the DART is also more flexible, and its laser-cut shape is optimized to contour to the shape of different punctures, maximizing surface area to increase the sealing reaction. Because the DART anchors to your tire and creates an instant bond with your sealant, it also won't pull out while riding the way a conventional plug can. One of the best features of the DART's design is that it doesn't require trimming once inserted, and excess material won't get in the way of your ride. DARTs can't be felt while riding, even on road tires, and they wear smooth naturally. - Repairs large punctures and slices - Reacts with Stan's sealant to form an instant, airtight seal - Barbed plastic tip anchors into tire and will not pull out when riding - Flexible material and laser-cut shape conforms to puncture and bonds with sealant - Wears off clean, no trimming needed, and can not be felt while riding, even on road tires - Lightweight, compact tool fits the shape of your hand for more precise use and includes built-in valve core remover - Includes two pre-loaded DARTs for sealing multiple and larger punctures - Clear caps keep DARTs clean and unthread quickly for fast deployment - Simple and easy to refill
With nine different corrosion-resistant bits, the EMT 9 Tool has all the tools you need for almost any repair. And with an innovative SWAT saddle mount, your multi-tool is out of the way, but right there when you need it. - Fiberglass-reinforced nylon SWAT storage cradle works with all current Specialized saddles. - Forged aluminum side plates. - Forged steel bits are nickel plated for corrosion resistance. - 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 8mm hex bits - T25 Torx and Phillips head screwdriver bits.
Attach this handy multi-tool to your Specialized SWAT-equipped water bottle cage (sold separately) and hit the trails secure in the knowledge that your tools are close at hand. The tool features hardened steel bits with an anti-rust coating and the plastic tool cradle holds securely and rattle-free thanks to the two attachment points.
Specialized's MTB XC Box integrates with any SWAT compatible Specialized water bottle cage and SWAT-prepped mountain bike to hold all of the gear need to make fast trailside flat repairs. - Fits one Turbo 29er innertube, SWAT tire lever, CO2 twist head, and 25g CO2 cartridge (not included).
$15.00 - $25.00
A simple, compact system to carry everything you need to fix a flat without weighing you down. - Patent pending design allows the spare tube to be rolled up while protecting valve stem from rubbing a hole through the rubber - CO2 valve head and 2-sided tire lever snap into place for compact and secure storage - Holds a single threaded 16g CO2 cartridge - Fits up to 80mm long tube valve stems
$30.00 - $35.00
Specialized's Top Cap Chain Tool replaces your top cap and places a chain tool and spare chain quick link inside your bicycle fork's steerer tube. This way you'll never forget your chain tool. This tool can be installed in any 1-1/8th inch steerer tube that is at least 32mm deep. It's available in models that work with either aluminum or carbon steerer tubes.
Shimano Wiring Plug Tool for use with Di2 - Tool is required to assist Di2 shifter plug installation - Shimano TL-EW02 tool for connecting and disconnecting the Di2 wiring harness and shifter plugs - For use with Dura-Ace 9070, Ultegra 6870/6770 and Alfine Di2 components and E-Tube wiring
Sharp cuts for fine-tuning, developed specifically for MTB tires. The tongs, with their exact tread-height adjustment function, allow precise shortening of the tire lugs.
SRAM Bleeding Edge Tool. - Use with Avid or SRAM Pro Bleed Kit
Handy and affordable, this tool makes it easy to get a clean cut every time. - Securely holds hose while cutting - Replaceable blade - Metal construction holds up to frequent use
- Easy to use tool for checking chain wear
$9.99 - $23.00
• Service kits include air can seals and wiper • Available for RockShox air rear shocks--Ario, Monarch, Monarch RT3, DebonAir and Monarch Plus
$17.00 - $40.00
Service kits include dust seals, foam rings, oil seals, air and damper o-rings needed for basic service.
• Removes and installs all RockShox 1/2mm rear shock eyelet bushings and mounting hardware
ShockWiz is a suspension tuning system for air-sprung mountain bikes that combines high-tech hardware with an intuitive smartphone app. It's lightweight, durable and powered by a long-lasting coin cell battery, ShockWiz automatically records and evaluates suspension performance every time you ride. The ShockWiz app displays straightforward adjustments that unite bike, terrain and riding style. ShockWiz works for all mountain bike riders, regardless of their experience or bike's intended use. It works on hardtail and dual suspension bikes, and for all levels of skill, speed, and terrain. With ShockWiz, you know exactly how your suspension is performing – and how to make it better. Features & Benefits: - Automated tuning recommendations - Shock tuning score - a snapshot of how well your suspension is set up for you - Works on hardtail and dual suspension bikes. Works for Cross-Country, Trail, All Mountain and Downhill. - Inexpensive, replaceable CR2032 battery lasts for months - Waterproof and dustproof - IP67 rating - Two alternative hoses (included) offer a range of fitting options - Smartphone app is compatible with Apple and Android phones Essential Details: - ShockWiz is designed for all mountain bike riders, regardless of your experience or bike's intended use. - You can tune for every riding style: Efficient (pedaling), Balanced, Playful or Aggressive. - Advice for air pressure, spring rate, compression and rebound is displayed in the intuitive smartphone app. - In the box: ShockWiz hardware, two hoses, rubber mounting boot and zip ties.
• High quality precision tool; A must for the serious dealer / cyclist! • Adjustability from 3 to 15 Nm; for all stems / handlebars / seatposts etc • Incl. M3, M4, M5, M6, T25 & T30 Chrome Vanadium sockets and extension • Small and easy to use incl. storage-box
• Y-shaped wrench with 3 tools • Available in 3 versions: Hex S (2, 2.5, 3mm), Hex M (4, 5, 6mm) and Torx (T20, T25, T40)
- New design features improved spline geometry and 3/8-inch drive pocket for use with torque wrenches. - Fits 16-notch X 44mm diameter external bearing bottom bracket cups and disc brake rotor lockrings. - Designed to stand up to the harsh conditions of professional use. - Precision laser cut design with ergonomic cushioned grip. Pedro's flat wrenches provide professional quality, precision-fit wrenches required to properly install, remove, and adjust components. Pedro's bottom bracket flat wrenches are made from 4mm thick, precision-laser-cut, heat-treated tool steel for the ultimate in strength and lasting performance. Pedro's designed each flat wrench to fit perfectly protecting the component and ensuring simple and safe usage for the mechanic. Each wrench also features an ergonomic single-ended design with cushioned grip to provide maximum leverage & comfort. The new Pedro's Bottom Bracket Wrench, Shimano 16x44 features a 3/8-inch drive for use with torque wrenches. It fits 16-notch external bearing bottom bracket cups including Shimano BB80, BB5700, XT BB70, BB51, and previous external bearing threaded cups. Also fits many external Threaded types for Campagnolo, Chris King, FSA MegaExo, Hope, SRAM/Truvativ GXP, Race Face X-type, Surly, Wheels, and others. Also fits disc brake rotor lockrings with 16 external notches and Shimano TL-FC24 and TL-FC25 adapters. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
Cable cutters are an essential tool used for some of the most fundamental elements on the bicycle. What seems like a simple tool can often be the root of frustration when poor cut quality ruins a brand new cable, crimps housing shut, or leaves strands uncut. The Pedro's Cable Cutter is an industry favorite and when put to the test against the competition and you will quickly see why. Our cable is designed for years of service, for comfortable and easy usage, and with extra jaw overlap ensuring a clean cut every time.
Sometimes the task at hand requires more hands than available. If you've ever worked with some of the more finicky bicycle brakes, you know what we are talking about. Pedro's Cable Puller (commonly known as the "Fourth Hand Tool") provides the perfect tool for tensioning brake or derailleur cables while making adjustments. Featuring one hand operation, ergonomic cushioned handles, and a thumb lock, this tool simultaneously grips and tensions the cable while keeping your other hand free to secure the cable in place. End the frustration and pick one up! Made from heat-treated laser-cut steel.
$11.99 - $20.00
- Specifically designed for quick and easy installation and removal of various bicycle parts and accessories - Ergonomic dual-density screw driver handle - Features extra long hex key and second ball-end - Designed to stand up to the harsh conditions of professional use
$5.00 - $120.00
The tire lever, though seemingly one of the simplest and most basic of cycling tools, is one commonly used by almost every cyclist, and unfortunately, one often responsible for unnecessary frustration. Really, what is more fun than flatting far away from home, being thrilled you lugged that spare tube and pump, and then having your tire levers snap in two? Pedro's award-winning, universally loved tire levers feature molded box construction and a proprietary plastic composite blend that makes them the strongest levers available. The unique chisel tip shape easily inserts beneath the tire bead and the slightly thicker shape keeps the lever securely in place. Additionally, the bold shape of the lever and helpful dual spoke hooks makes removal of even the tightest tires a simple task. - Award-winning and universally loved - Molded box construction and proprietary plastic blend makes these the strongest levers available - Chisel tip shape is easy to insert beneath the bead and the slightly thicker shape keeps the tire lever from slipping - Bold shape makes it easy to remove the tightest of tires without bending or breaking
Page 1 of 24 Next page