Steel Plated Key Lock - Hardened Steel Plates - Stainless Steel Rivets - Vinyl Coated - Includes Bike Mount With Quick Release Lock Holder - Lock Length: 2.5 Feet - Plate Link Thickness: 5.5mm - Weight: 554 Grams - Key Type: Internal Cut
Kryptonite's Keeper 785 Integrated Chain features a 7mm-thick, four-sided link chain perfect for use in low- to moderate-risk locations. The triple heat-treated manganese steel chain has a durable nylon cover to protect your bike from scratches. Plus, it uses an integrated hardened deadbolt that is pick and drill resistant, and it thwarts most leverage attacks as well.
Big cities call for big protection, and Kryptonite's New York Fahgettaboudit delivers with 14mm six-sided chain links made from hardened manganese steel. Wrap this burly lock around your frame worry-free thanks to the durable nylon cover that protects your bike's paint from scratches, and leave with peace of mind knowing the 15mm hardened Max-Performance steel shackle is on duty. With a double deadbolt design to protect against twist attacks, would-be thieves with an eye on your bike can fahgettaboudit because you're the only one with access to your bike with three stainless steel keys--one of which is lighted for night access!
The ultimate in sturdiness and flexibility: find a reliable companion in the BORDO Combo 6100 Folding Lock, which uses a numerical code instead of a key. Do you need a bicycle lock which can be used by several people? The BORDO Combo 6100 Folding Lock saves you the effort of swapping keys around and trying to find out who had them last. The lock can be conveniently opened using a configurable four-digit numerical code instead of a key. The customary ABUS quality comes as standard: bike thieves don't stand a chance, regardless of whether the lock uses a numerical code or a key. - 5 mm bars with extra-soft two-component casing to prevent damage to the frame's paint - The bars and body are made of specially hardened steel - Bars are linked with special rivets - Two-component digit cylinder ensures long-lasting legibility of the numbers - Individually configurable code - Outstanding protection in situations where there is a medium risk of theft - Ideal for securing high-cost bicycles - Easy transport thanks to a practical bag - Length: 90cm
ABUS' Pro Tectic 4960 Chain provides an additional layer of security when using the Pro Tectic 4960 Frame Lock (sold separately). Patented "push n' lock" technology makes using this accessory chain a snap, no separate closing of the shackle is necessary, and your bike can be easily secured to a fixed object. The 6mm chain is made of special hardened steel. This chain cannot lock to itself, only to the Pro Tectic 4960 Frame Lock. - Mechanism Type: Key - Diameter: 6 mm - Shackle Shape: None - Length: 85 cm/100 cm - For use with the ABUS Pro Tectic 4960 Frame Lock
- Good protection at low theft risk - Recommended for securing entry level and children bicycles - 8mm strong, high quality and flexible steel cable - Synthetic coating to prevent damage to the bicycle's paintwork - Dark-touch-function facilitates use in the dark thanks to special imprinting - Two component moulded digits guarantee life-long visibility - Individually settable code - Snap Cage bracket (SCMU) for universal code - Diameter: 8mm - Length: 150cm
ABUS leaves nothing to chance. We have equipped this chain lock with high-quality two-component number reels. That way, you will get years of enjoyment out of your lock. The numbers on this combination lock remain legible even after prolonged use. We want you to enjoy your bicycle and your ABUS lock for as long as possible. That is why we don't apply color to the numbers and produce the number reel from two durable components. - 5mm thick square chain with textile sleeve that prevents damage to paintwork - The chain is made of special steel - Two-component number reels guarantee long-term readability of the digits - The number code can be set individually
$79.99 - $139.99
- 9 mm square chain with fabric sleeve to prevent damage to the bicycle‘s paintwork - The chain, the case as well as supporting elements of the locking mechanism are made of special hardened steel - Automatic cover for the keyhole against dirt and corrosion - ABUS Plus cylinder for high protection against manipulations, e.g. picking - Diameter: 9mm
- 12 mm strong, high quality and very flexible coil cable - Synthetic coating to prevent damage to the bicycle's paintwork - Two component moulded digits guarantee life-long visibility - Individually settable code - Snap Cage bracket (SCMU) for universal mounting
The ABUS uGrip 560 cable lock features an 8mm steel cable with a durable cover to protect your bicycle's finish. And, it comes with 2 keys for added convince. - Length: 25 inches
• Straight cable with PVC sleeve • One extra large loop • 3mm • Length: 2'6" • Cable only
• Four-digit combination • 4mm cable • Length: 3'6"
• Resettable four-digit combination • 4mm chain with protective sleeve • Length: 3'7"
- 6mm chain lock housed in a scratch- and pinch-resistant sleeve with reflective striping - Heavy-duty lock head with 2 keys - Hardened heat treated links - Length: 35"
$20.99 - $23.99
- Middleweight cable lock with scratch-free outer casing - Includes bracket with quick release for ease of transport - Resettable combination - Length: 6'/183cm
$17.89 - $19.69
- Heavy duty cable lock with a scratch-free outer housing - 6 feet in length, enough to secure wheel and frame - Includes two keys - Bracket: Included
- 6mm heat treated chain links - Resettable Combination - Double bolt locking mechanism - Protective casing protects the chain from the elements and your bike from the chain - High visibility easy read digits
$18.19 - $20.99
- High security locking mechanism - Heavy duty self coiling cable - Pick, pull, and drill resistant cylinder with dust cover - Quick release mounting bracket - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces - Includes 2 laser cut keys
- Hardened heat treated links - Integrated heavy duty flat tumbler lock - Weather resistant casing - Includes 2 keys - Length: 2.5 feet
$11.19 - $15.79
- Multi-purpose looped ends - Extra flexible steel cable - Straight non-coiling - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces - Diameter: 10mm
• Hardened heat-treated links • Integrated heavy-duty flat tumbler lock w/ 2 keys • Weatherproof protective coating
• Four-sided trapezoidal chain links • Weather proof nylon cover • Heat treated links • Heat treated high security mini U-lock w/2 keys • 10mm chain • Length: 4 feet
$15.99 - $20.89
• Heavy duty cable w/ tough coating • Integrated key lock • Bracket included • Length: 6 feet
$16.39 - $18.49
• 8mm x 6ft • Coated cable • Heavy duty laminated key lock
$21.59 - $22.99
• L.E.D. light for low light reading situations • Heavy duty zinc alloy lock body • Weatherproof protective coating • Integrated heavy duty 4-digit resettable combination lock
$12.09 - $15.39
- Self-coiling cable - Pick Pull and Drill resistant cylinder - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces - 2 laser cut keys - Length: 5 feet
- 4mm steel chain links - Integrated flat tumbler lock with 2 keys - Weather-resistant casing - Diameter: 4mm - Length: 2.4'/73.15cm - Type: Key
- Heavy-duty cable w/ tough coating - Resettable combination - Quick-release bracket included
• Heavy duty cable with Soft durable integrated cover • Non-marring coating won`t scratch frames • Integrated KEY lock • Length: 3 feet • Cable: 10mm
• Hardened shackle • Weatherproof nylon coating • Flat tumbler lock w/ 3 keys • Bracket included • 4" x 11"
Page 1 of 5 Next page