Steel Plated Key Lock - Hardened Steel Plates - Stainless Steel Rivets - Vinyl Coated - Includes Bike Mount With Quick Release Lock Holder - Lock Length: 2.5 Feet - Plate Link Thickness: 5.5mm - Weight: 554 Grams - Key Type: Internal Cut
- Lock Type: Key - Thickness: 5mm - Lock Size: 85cm (2.8 feet) - Bracket: No
Kryptonite's Keeper 785 Integrated Chain features a 7mm-thick, four-sided link chain perfect for use in low- to moderate-risk locations. The triple heat-treated manganese steel chain has a durable nylon cover to protect your bike from scratches. Plus, it uses an integrated hardened deadbolt that is pick and drill resistant, and it thwarts most leverage attacks as well.
SPECIFICATIONS & FEATURES - 10mm, flexible BRAIDED STEEL CABLE provides increased cut resistance - ADVANCED CYLINDER provides greater protection from picking - EASY-CLICK locking - no need for keys when locking up - Dual sliding cylinder WEATHER GUARDS with automatic close feature - 2 EASY-TO-USE REVERSIBLE KEYS - Key Safe Program - Product dimensions: 3/8” (10mm) cable diameter 5’ (150cm) cable length - Product weight: 0.95 lbs (0.43 kgs)
- Easy-Click Locking - Ergonomic dials for ease of use - New easy to use reset design - Included bracket to easily carry on a bike (-03, -06)
Big cities call for big protection, and Kryptonite's New York Chain delivers with 12mm six-sided chain links made from hardened manganese steel. Wrap this burly lock around your frame worry-free thanks to the durable nylon cover that protects your bike's paint from scratches. Leave with peace of mind knowing the 14mm hardened Max-Performance steel shackle mated to the Evolution Series 4 Disc Lock is on duty. With a double deadbolt design to protect against twist attacks, would-be thieves don't stand a chance. It comes with three stainless steel keys--one of which is lighted for night access!
Big cities call for big protection, and Kryptonite's New York Chain delivers with 12mm six-sided chain links made from hardened manganese steel. Wrap this burly lock around your frame worry-free thanks to the durable nylon cover that protects your bike's paint from scratches. Leave with peace of mind knowing the 14mm hardened Max-Performance steel shackle mated to the Evolution Series 4 Disc Lock is on duty. With a double deadbolt design to protect against twist attacks, would-be thieves with an eye on your bike don't stand a chance. It includes three stainless steel keys--one of which is lighted for night access!
Ultra-lightweight lockable security tie with reinforced steel core. Z LOK’s unique double-ratchet design fastens while locking, providing super-convenient added protection for use on car racks, with accessories and other outdoor equipment.
30cm of extra length, more flexibility: The BORDO Big 6000 Folding Lock makes it possible to lock one or several bicycles together even more conveniently. You are still getting the typical benefits of the ABUS classic: A perfect combination of durability, flexibility and minimal transport dimensions. You can count on the picking-resistant ABUS Plus disc cylinder and the 5mm thick foldable bars, which are made of specially hardened steel and are connected with special rivets. A soft two-component coating prevents the lock from damaging the paintwork on your bicycle. Extremely convenient: The BORDO Big 6000 Folding Lock is supplied with a coded key – this means that the lock can be ordered keyed alike with other ABUS locks. - 5 mm thick bars, extra-soft two-component coating to prevent damage to paintwork - The bars and body are made of specially hardened steel - Bars are linked with special rivets - ABUS Plus cylinder for a high level of protection against tampering, e.g. picking
BORDO™ 6000K FOCUS ON SECURITY, HANDLING AND FLEXIBILITY Place your trust in the quality of a classic model: The BORDO™ 6000K folding lock offers good theft protection in an easy to use package. The BORDO 6000K Folding Lock features six 5 mm steel bars connected with special drill resistant rivets, which fold together into an easy to transport package. This is familiar territory for ABUS – the locks in the ABUS Bordo family have gained a reputation as true classics whose functionality has nevertheless yet to be surpassed. This is a variant that can be opened by one key. Made of specially hardened steel, the bars and housing offer high resistance. At the same time, the high-quality ABUS XPlus cylinder provides particularly high protection, e.g. against picking. The soft coating provides protection against paint scratches. It also makes the lock easy to grip. The "Made in Germany" quality has garnered international awards. - 5 mm bars with extra-soft yet resistant coating to prevent damage to paintwork - The bars and lock body are made of specially hardened steel - Bars are connected by special drill resistant rivets - ABUS XPlus cylinder for extremely high protection against manipulation, e.g. picking - SH holder incl.
The ultimate in sturdiness and flexibility: find a reliable companion in the BORDO Combo 6100 Folding Lock, which uses a numerical code instead of a key. Do you need a bicycle lock which can be used by several people? The BORDO Combo 6100 Folding Lock saves you the effort of swapping keys around and trying to find out who had them last. The lock can be conveniently opened using a configurable four-digit numerical code instead of a key. The customary ABUS quality comes as standard: bike thieves don't stand a chance, regardless of whether the lock uses a numerical code or a key. - 5 mm bars with extra-soft two-component casing to prevent damage to the frame's paint - The bars and body are made of specially hardened steel - Bars are linked with special rivets - Two-component digit cylinder ensures long-lasting legibility of the numbers - Individually configurable code - Outstanding protection in situations where there is a medium risk of theft - Ideal for securing high-cost bicycles - Easy transport thanks to a practical bag - Length: 90cm
ABUS leaves nothing to chance. We have equipped this chain lock with high-quality two-component number reels. That way, you will get years of enjoyment out of your lock. The numbers on this combination lock remain legible even after prolonged use. We want you to enjoy your bicycle and your ABUS lock for as long as possible. That is why we don't apply color to the numbers and produce the number reel from two durable components. - 5mm thick square chain with textile sleeve that prevents damage to paintwork - The chain is made of special steel - Two-component number reels guarantee long-term readability of the digits - The number code can be set individually
• Four-digit combination • 4mm cable • Length: 3'6"
• Resettable four-digit combination • 4mm chain with protective sleeve • Length: 3'7"
$22.99 - $26.99
- Resettable combination locking mechanism - Heavy duty self coiling cable - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces - Quick release mounting bracket - Length: 6 feet
$21.99 - $23.99
- Middleweight cable lock with scratch-free outer casing - Includes bracket with quick release for ease of transport - Resettable combination - Length: 6'/183cm
$16.99 - $20.99
- Heavy duty cable lock with a scratch-free outer housing - 6 feet in length, enough to secure wheel and frame - Includes two keys - Bracket: Included
- 6mm heat treated chain links - Resettable Combination - Double bolt locking mechanism - Protective casing protects the chain from the elements and your bike from the chain - High visibility easy read digits
$20.99 - $24.99
- High security locking mechanism - Heavy duty self coiling cable - Pick, pull, and drill resistant cylinder with dust cover - Quick release mounting bracket - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces - Includes 2 laser cut keys
- Hardened heat treated links - Integrated heavy duty flat tumbler lock - Weather resistant casing - Includes 2 keys - Length: 2.5 feet
- Multi-purpose looped ends - Extra flexible steel cable - Straight non-coiling - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces - Diameter: 10mm
- Double bolt locking mechanism - Hardened steel shackle - Pick, pull, and drill resistant cylinder - Mounting bracket included - 2 laser cut keys - Length: 3.5x7"
- Double bolt locking mechanism - Hardened steel shackle - Pick, pull, and drill resistant cylinder - Quick release mounting bracket - Length: 4.5x9"
$16.99 - $20.99
• Heavy duty cable w/ tough coating • Integrated key lock • Bracket included • Length: 6 feet
• 8mm x 6ft • Coated cable • Heavy duty laminated key lock
$21.99 - $23.99
• L.E.D. light for low light reading situations • Heavy duty zinc alloy lock body • Weatherproof protective coating • Integrated heavy duty 4-digit resettable combination lock
$12.99 - $14.99
- Multi-purpose lightweight cable lock - Resettable combination locking mechanism - Raised dials for easy use - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces
- Single bolt high security mechanism - 12mm hardened steel shackle - Pick, pull, and drill resistant cylinder - Quick release mounting bracket - Length: 4.5x7.85"
$12.99 - $14.99
- Self-coiling cable - Pick Pull and Drill resistant cylinder - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces - 2 laser cut keys - Length: 5 feet
- 4mm steel chain links - Integrated flat tumbler lock with 2 keys - Weather-resistant casing - Diameter: 4mm - Length: 2.4'/73.15cm - Type: Key
Page 1 of 5 Next page