If you're riding hard enough, you'll start finding problems with your gear at an accelerated rate. And one of the issues is that many shells and jackets quickly become unbearably hot over the course of moderate to high efforts. However, Specialized created a solution—the Deflect H2O Expert Active Shell Jacket.
The solution to this problem all starts with the materials, which is why Specialized selected the venerable Gore WINDSTOPPER Active Shell for the construction. This woven fabric rests at the pinnacle of active weather protection, boasting equal parts breathability and wind resistance. And furthering these features, the jacket includes front venting pockets, a rear exhaust port, wrist seals, and watertight, coated zippers throughout. Basically, this all means that you don't have to make any sacrifices in comfort to keep dry.
- Gore WINDSTOPPER Active Shell is woven for strength, it's wind- and water-resistant, and highly breathable. A mesh lining has also been added for next-to-skin comfort and additional moisture wicking.
- One chest zippered pocket, front venting pockets, and jersey pocket access provide plenty of secure storage for all of your ride essentials.
- Watertight, coated zippers prevent water from seeping in.
- Wrist seals prevent wind and water from creeping up at the arm openings.
- Pop collar keeps the cold out of the jacket, while also adding an extra layer of protection at the neck.
- Reflective elements increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions.
- DeflectUV 50+ protects the skin against harmful UV rays.
- Form Fit provides a second-skin feel without inhibiting movement or flexibility.
|Black / Medium||719676264226||64414-6403||64414-6403|
|Black / Large||719676263687||64414-6404||64414-6404|
|Black / X-Large||719676259383||64414-6405||64414-6405|