Giant's TCR Advanced Pro Frameset is a stiff, efficient chassis for creating your road-racing, pack-leading, hill-conquering, sprint-winning machine. From dominating rides to casual spins, the TCR boasts the ultimate in carbon construction for a feathery,
Giant's TCR Advanced features high-quality carbon formed into a frame through cutting-edge construction techniques. Raw T-700 carbon is carefully woven in Giant's own composite factory, then handcrafted into framesets utilizing Giant's advanced monocoque construction technique. This produces a light, stiff and compliant frameset worthy of the Giant TCR name.
In addition to the superior carbon construction, Giant's Advanced frames boast the following technologies to make your ride better than ever!
1. Vector seatpost - in addition to saving weight, Giant's Vector seatpost improves aerodynamics and offers 2 offset options (10mm and 23mm).
2. Custom tubing - Giant layers over 500 individual, hand-cut carbon swatches to fine tune each frame's ride quality. This results in maximum function with wonderful all-day comfort.
3. OverDrive 2 - Giant's head tube and fork steerer tapers from 1 1/4-inch at the the top to 1 1/2-inch at the bottom for pinpoint steering, lateral stability and superb torsional stiffness.
4. Less is More - Giant engineers use Finite Element Analysis so every inch of their TCR frames have exactly the perfect amount of carbon for the lightest weight with the highest function.
5. PowerCore - through the use of an integrated 86mm wide bottom bracket and asymmetrical chainstays, the TCR Advanced features fantastic pedaling stiffness so every watt of effort rockets you forward.
Giant’s OverDrive 2 delivers up to 30%-better cornering and sprinting stiffness and control than non-tapered front ends with:
1/2) 1 ¼-inch/1 ½-inch diameter bearings
3) 1 ¼-inch diameter Giant stem
4) Tapered fork steerer
5) Giant OverDrive steerer plug
Giant's RideSense is a chainstay-integrated wireless data transmitter that will send wheel speed and cadence information to a ANT+ comptible computer. The transmitter is removable if you desire.
Contact us for parts packages
|Frame||Giant Advanced-grade composite, electronic ready|
|Fork||Giant Advanced-grade Composite, Overdrive 2 composite steerer|
|Headset||OverDrive 2 integrated w/spacers and top cap|
|Bottom Bracket||accepts BB86 Press-fit|
|Brakes||Giant SpeedControl, aluminum w/titanium hardware|
|Seatpost||Giant Vector Composite|
|Accessories & Extras||RideSense Ant+ sensor|
Road frame testing
|Matte Composite/Gloss Black / X-Small||04712878038103||60090812|
|Matte Composite/Gloss Black / Small||04712878038110||60090813|
|Matte Composite/Gloss Black / Medium||04712878038127||60090814|
|Matte Composite/Gloss Black / Medium/Large||04712878038134||60090815|
|Matte Composite/Gloss Black / Large||04712878038141||60090816|
|Matte Composite/Gloss Black / X-Large||04712878038158||60090817|