Designed to suit the maintenance of CeramicSpeed Bearings, the CeramicSpeed All Round Grease maximizes your bearings' lifetime and performance. This type of grease is a low-to-medium viscosity lubricant and works as the best compromise between friction influence and lifetime. We recommend it for optimal use in dry and sunny weather conditions, where no or very little contamination threatens the bearing. The application covers mostly road riding conditions; however, it can be used off-road in the same weather settings, on all types of CeramicSpeed Bearings. When lubricating your bearings, we recommend a fill rate of 60-80%.
- The CeramicSpeed All Round Grease comes in a 10ml syringe
- For use in CeramicSpeed Wheel Bearings and Bottom Bracket Bearings
- Can be used for added durability in pulley wheels when used in adverse weather conditions
- 5,000-10,000km or 3,000-5,000 mile average lifespan in clean conditions
- 1,000-3,000km or 600-1,800 mile average lifespan in wet and harsh conditions