In conjunction with the EPS Power Unit, the Interface is the "thinking" center of EPS and is responsible for on board diagnostics, managing settings, converting analog signal from Ergo Levers to digital and sending it on to the Power Unit maintaining a dialogue with the Power Unit.
- Has been updated to work with 12-speed cassette sprockets
- The V4 version enables automatic shifting once a set gear inch ratio has been reached following the gear change
- Wireless system to communicate with the MyCampy app via pc / notebook / tablet / smartphone (BTLE), allowing the user of the EPS groupset to personalize settings
- 500mm cable length to Ergopower controls
- 550mm cable length to EPS V4 power unit