- Long-lasting, high-quality rubber compound - Center tread siping for enhanced wet road traction - Continuous center tread for a smooth ride
The Kenda Alfabite is a great all-around budget mountain/BMX tire, available in a steel bead. - Kenda endorses the use of fluid based sealants only in specifically designated Kenda sealant compatible tires
$14.95 - $24.95
The K40 is a reliable tire for recreational use. Its grooved tread provides traction on pavement. Kenda K40 Street tires are designed for a variety of paved road conditions while providing comfort at a economical price - Fits EA3/E3/650A Rims typically on English 3 Speed bikes
$14.99 - $19.99
• The benefits of a smooth center with small side knobs
The MTB Alpha Bite is a classic mountain bike tire with large, widely spaced knobs. Excellent for use on hardpack, mud or loose sand.
The Tourguard is a super reliable urban or touring tire. Same as the TourGuard Plus but without the added 5mm layer of rubber under the tread. It sports a bead to bead nylon puncture protection breaker for extra puncture resistance. Excellent wet weather tread. - Wire bead
$17.99 - $21.99
• Recreational tire with raised center for low rolling resistance • Fits Schwinn "lightweights" and older British club bikes • Size: 26 x 1 3/8
$18.39 - $19.99
• Classic MTB tire with large, widely spaced knobs • Excellent for use on hardpack
The Tour is a great budget urban or touring tire. Offered with or without reflective sidewalls for extra nighttime cycling safety. Excellent wet weather tread. - Wire bead
$18.99 - $19.99
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • Size: 26 x 1 3/8 • ISO 590
The Kenda Kwest Hybrid Tire is a road tire designed with a smooth rounded tread with large water dispersion grooves. - Kenda endorses the use of fluid based sealants only in specifically designated Kenda sealant compatible tire
- Fast rolling, durable compound - Continuous center tread for a smooth ride - Directional siping for enhanced traction on wet pavement
Turn your mountain bike into a road rocket. Michelin's Wild Run'R is a zippy road tire for 26- or 27.5-inch wheels. It features a smooth tread that rolls fast and grips great on pavement.
The Swoop is an aggressive, all around performance tire that is equally adept at getting you up the mountain as it is getting you down. Specially designed knobs dig in where you need them and inspire confidence in the corners. A great all day, all mountain choice. - Black MTB tread - Max fill 4.5 BAR or 65 PSI - Wire (steel) bead - 30 TPI - ETRTO: 54-559
$19.99 - $20.49
• Recreational tire with horizontal grooves for traction • Size: 26 x 1 3/8 • ISO 597
The Nimbus tire features a smooth tread that rolls fast and serves as the perfect fit for any rider looking to get around town. There are many widths to accommodate different bicycles, riding styles, and comfort levels, making it an attractive and confident choice for riding on any road or bike path. - Casing: 30 TPI - Bead: Wire - Compound: 70a - Flat Protection: Flak Jacket
The RoadSport is a solid performer that's plenty reliable. It features a durable compound with low rolling resistance and plenty of grip, while our proven Flak Jacket puncture protection will give you piece of mind while out on the road. - Casing: 60 TPI - Bead: Wire - Compound: 70a - Flat Protection: Flak Jacket - 26 x 1-3/8", PSI 70-90, approximate weight 545g
$20.09 - $21.59
- Hybrid tire for street or light trail use - Wire bead - Size: 26 x 1 3/8 (ISO 590mm)
Schwalbe's Black Jack tire has a versatile tread with good grip and an easy rolling feel.
- Versatile tread pattern suitable for a broad range of conditions - Medium-height center knobs are ramped to reduce rolling resistance and are staggered to provide a consistent feel across the profile of the tire - Side knobs are fairly aggressive and provide excellent cornering grip - Available with a wire bead or folding bead with EPS puncture protection
The Rock Hawk is designed as an all-condition trail tire that has an aggressive tread with widely spaced lugs. - Ramped center knobs reduce rolling resistance - Durable 27 TPI casing
Soar is a great combination of a fast-rolling, race-oriented tire that performs equally well in XC and marathon riding in both loose and hardpack conditions. The perfect tire for a long summer day of riding in a variety of terrain. - Black MTB tread - Max fill 4.5 BAR or 65 PSI - Wire (steel) bead - 30 TPI - ETRTO: 52-559
$21.99 - $30.99
• Hybrid/touring tire for fast rides and commuting • Wire bead
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • Size: 28 x 1 1/2 • ISO 635
$22.00 - $23.97
• Urban tire with raised center for reduced rolling resistance • Size: 26 x 1 3/4 • ISO 571
$22.95 $50.00 54% Off
There are days when Mother Nature doesn't want you to ride, so she throws out wind, rain, snow, or frame clogging mud. Specialized's Storm Control is the tire for those conditions and those riders who don’t shy away from the challenge. With 2Bliss technology, soft rubber compounds that stick to wet roots and rocks, and large well-spaced knobs that shed mud, this tire offers the traction and control needed to storm sections that most riders wouldn't even consider hiking over.
Make your commute faster with Kenda's Kwest. It's a smooth, fast-rolling slick that speeds along the road and bike path. Deep water grooves help channel water away from the center tread in rainy conditions for added confidence. And, the 100 psi rating on these tires means rolling resistance is kept to the bare minimum, so you'll get to work on time. - Smooth, minimal tread tire for city, bike path, or commuting in a variety of sizes to suit any need - Deep water grooves help channel water in wet conditions - Front and rear application, best when used as a set - Wire Bead
$23.00 - $49.30
If you are searching for excellent quality for intensive use, look no further than the Schwalbe Big Ben. The Big Ben has the same comfort as its elder sibling, the Big Apple, but the profile is more focused and sized down.
$23.95 $55.00 56% Off
Specialized's Slaughter provides riders with a tire that rolls fast and still offers confident cornering. A low-profile center tread ensures low-rolling resistance and secure braking, while tall side knobs provide the bite needed for cornering traction. And, it's 2Bliss Ready so you can run lower tire pressures, yet laugh in the face of pinch flats. Paired with an aggressive front tire, the Slaughter makes an excellent rear tire.
Classic white wall style with the Serfas Doheny Cruiser. - Cruiser Tire Tread - MEO Series - Classic White Walls - Dimension: 26 x 2.125 - Pressure: 65 PSI - Weight: 960g
Page 1 of 8 Next page