Shimano's Click'R PD-T400 offers easy access to the cycling lifestyle, no matter your experience level. The Click'R pedal system requires 60% less effort than a standard Shimano SPD, so clipping in or out is smooth and effortless. And, adjustable spring tension provides customizable pedal performance to suit your riding style. A wide, supportive pedal cage, and a double-sided clipless pedal, impart confidence, letting you ride with ease and comfort. Tough chromoly axles and low-maintenance sealed cartridge bearings provide on-road and on-trail durability.
$28.99 - $39.99
- MODEL NO: CS-HG400-9 - SERIES: SHIMANO ALIVIO M4000 Series - Compatible chain: HG 9-speed - Speeds: 9-speed - Type: HG
$200.99 - $249.99
Shimano's Dura-Ace 10-speed Cassette is comprised of an aluminum cog carrier, 4 titanium and 6 steel cogs (from largest to smallest respectively). This makes for a super-light and stiff cassette that makes your derailleur shift like a dream so you can dance up the climbs as easily and efficiently as your chain climbs up and down these cogs.
Shimano's Deore XT Rear Derailleur uses cold-forged construction and cutting edge technology to deliver crisp shifting, real-world reliability, and trademark precision. Plus-type derailleurs use a lever-actuated clutch spring to prevent chain slap, reduce noise while on the trail, and improve chain engagement when riding over rough terrain. Sealed pulley bearings keep things spinning smoothly, and wide plate construction prevents the derailleur from getting clogged with mud and debris.
- Optimum Power Transfer - Best Balance For Lighter Weight (-7G) And Efficiency - New Designed Crank Arm - Maintains High Rigidity And Reduces Weight - Hollowglide - 4-Arm Construction Crankset - Adapted For Race Specific Disc Brake System - Shorter Length Of Rear Center With O.L.D. 135mm - Redesign The Gear Teeth Profile To Fit Wider Gear Pitch - 50-34T/53-39T/54-42T/55-42T/52-36T - Iconic Design - Chain Line: 43.5
Shimano's Ultegra 10-Speed Cassette delivers pro-level shifting and durability. The computer-enhanced tooth shapes and tough cogs mean you can shift quickly, precisely and smoothly even under pressure.
$44.99 - $65.99
Shimano Acera FC-M361 cranksets feature sturdy construction, reliable shifting, and replaceable chainrings. - Spindle Interface type: Square Taper JIS
Shimano's PD-R540 Pedals are fine pedals at a great value. Entry and exit is natural so you'll have no trouble starting and stopping. And, when you're clipped in you'll pedal with more power and comfort. The R540s are light, too, so they make a nice upgrade.
Shimano's Deore XT Dyna-Sys 10-Speed Crankset boasts race-worthy efficiency with all-mountain chops. Shimano incorporates the crankarms and the bottom bracket spindle into a single unit so you shave grams without losing a drop of valuable pedal power. The 38/24 ratio gives you less overlap of gears, delivering more efficient shifting and pedaling, especially with full-suspension bikes. Plus, the bottom bracket features external bearings that increase rigidity.
PD-EH500 pedals FEATURE - One side SPD, the other side flat - Light action binding makes frequent stepping-in & out easier - Better grip on flat side for wet condition BENEFIT - Convenient road touring pedal - Optimized for urban riding - Multi-condition - Best match with CT or MT shoes
• Extremely wide pedal-to-shoe contact area • Wide pedal platform for more pedaling stability • Wider bearing placement for increased rigidity • Increases stability and control when not clipped in • Protects binding mechanism against impacts • Oval shape axle body housing for smoother mud & debris flow • Slimmer axle unit increases open space between bindings • Robust retention claws provide smooth engagement and release • Adjustable entry and release tension settings • Strong, durable chromoly spindle with 8mm hex wrench mount
$48.99 $48.99 - $49.99 4% Off
Shimano's 105 10-Speed Cassette delivers excellent shifting and durability. The cogs are made of long-lasing, smooth-running steel. They have Shimano's engineered tooth shapes for precision shifting. And for lightness, the cassette has an aluminum carrier for the top cogs and nylon spacers.
Shimano's In-Line Brake Cable Adjuster with quick release allows you to make changes to your road caliper brake's cable tension or open a brake caliper's arms to remove a wheel.
These versatile pedals feature adjustable Shimano SPD bindings on one side and standard cages on the other: the perfect combination for riders who ride with cleated cycling shoes and also with regular shoes. With sealed bearings and chromoly axles, the M324s are durable and practical all-around pedals.
Shimano's M424s features large, replaceable resin platforms for sure footing on every ride, along with easy to enter and exit Shimano SPD bindings. With cartridge-bearings and a simple binding tension adjustment, these are grippy, user-friendly and durable all-terrain pedals you'll love.
Shimano's M540s are race-ready clipless pedals that don't require a team budget. These rugged, light beauties feature dual-sided Shimano SPD bindings that are easy to enter and exit and deliver excellent power transfer and maneuverability. The bindings are adjustable for dialing in the perfect tension and these sweet pedals have an open mud-shedding design to prevent clogging. Plus, the M540s are built to last with chromoly axles and sealed-cartridge bearings.
Shimano's M520s are affordable clipless pedals that are easy to enter and exit, and built to last. They boast dual-sided Shimano SPD bindings, which make them perfect for mountain bikers or roadies who prefer wearing walkable shoes with recessed cleats. The bindings are adjustable for dialing in the perfect entry and exit tension, and they have an open, mud-shedding design that prevents clogging. Chromoly axles and sealed bearings add tons of durability.
Shimano's Alfine Di2 Flat-Bar Shifters are a stylish and sophisticated way to enjoy the ultimate urban riding experience. - Easy Access to Shifting - Compatible Internal Geared Hub: SG-S705, SG-S505 - Compatible Brake Lever: BL-S700
$378.99 - $828.99
- Quick And Intuitive Rear Shifting Operation - Shorter Lever Stroke - Redesigned Internal Shifting Unit - Lighter Front Shifting Operation - Redesign Front System With New Front Derailleur - Comfortable Grip And Operation - More Customizable And Precise Lever Position - Expanded Reach Adjustment Range (14 Mm) Mechanical Brake - Consistent Braking Performance In Any Condition - Easy Brake Control Hydraulic Brake
$36.99 - $40.99
- Ergonomically Designed For Reduced Shifting Effort - Consistently Stable Shifting - Easy To Install, Compact Design And Slim Brake Lever For Lightweight - Simple, Adaptable Cockpit - 20% Lighter Rear Shifts - Includes cables and housing
Ride anywhere 11-speed rider tuned gearing. The power to choose how and where you ride. Consistent shifting performance and enhanced chain management. Optimal balance of durability and lightweight. High efficient and precise shifting. These cranks are Boost compatible. - Enhanced chain retention. - Better sealing and better rotation. - Model Number : FC-M8000-2 - Series : DEORE XT - Cassette Compatibility : 11 - 4-Arm Chainrings : x - Chainring Sizes : 38-28T, 36-26T, 34-24T - Bolt Circle Diameter : P.C.D. 96/64mm - Crank Arm Length : 170mm/175mm - Chain Line : 51.8mm - BB Shell Width : 68, 73mm
- Ergonomic Shifting Operation Without Stress - Shimano Synchronized Shift - Race Endurance For Less Damage In Crush - Quick And Smooth Front Shifting "Under" High Pedaling Torque - Maintains Compact And Smooth Appearance - Top Gear Teeth: 46-55T - Chain Stay Angle: 61-66° - Chain Line: 43.5mm
Shimano Di2 External Battery Mount - All Di2 components on the bicycle require the same firmware version. Using Di2 components with different firmware versions may cause malfunctions - Use Di2 system checker to update component firmware
Shimano Replacement pads for Mountain brake shoes - Shimano Cartridge-type mountain brake pads fit models: XTR BR-M970, BR-M960, BR-M951, BR-M950 XT BR-T780, BR-M770, BR-M760, BR-M750, BR-M739, BR-M737 LX BR-T670, BR-M580, BR-M570 Deore BR-M530, BR-M510 Alivio BR-M430, BR-MC18 Acera BR-M422, BR-M421, BR-M420, BR-M330, BR-T300 DXR BR-MX70 MX BR-M600 - M70CT4: Only for sidewall-machined rims; performs especially well in wet conditions and may pass DIN standard; tends to be low noise, low rim wear and fade - Color: Black - Intended Brake Type: Linear Pull - Pad Attachment Style: Threaded Post - Pad Type: Replacement Insert - Cartridge - Rim Compatibility: Standard
$8.00 - $17.00
Shimano Deore XT M8000-GS Rear Derailleur Cage Plate
- Replacement left-side crank arm for Shimano STEPS CITY E6000
- For FC-E600 (CRANKSET)
Long distance comfort and control with soft touch material, Flexion Free design, and vibration/shock absorbing GEL padding. - Premium GEL padding for vibration and shock absorption - Flexion Free, anatomic design for comfort and control - Gusseted palm design for ease of grip - Reflective elements on back - UV protection
Chain FEATURE - Anti-corrosion treatment for longer service life BENEFIT - Anti-Corrosion
Shimano's Track Dura-Ace Hi-Flange Hubs build up into stiff, fast spinning wheels that want to sprint right out off the line. Stainless steel bearings and Borozon treated bearing races minimize drag for maximum efficiency and speed. You get your choice of single or double-sided cog threading.
Page 1 of 25 Next page