Jerseys/Tops (Long Sleeve)
An unbeatable style in terms of value for money, the Lemmon LS jersey is perfect for the last days of summer, when the temperature is still comfortable although you can feel the air getting brisker. The Lemmon LS does the same job as a short-sleeve jersey/arm warmers combo to keep you warm in this coolness, but its ventilated fabric that's as comfortable as a soft cotton shirt will probably tip the scales in its favor once you've worn it on a ride. With its retro and discreet look, this jersey looks great on any type of rider. It's also a great first layer for winter training or to prolong your ride and, in turn, your cycling season. - Fit Tech: Standard - AirFit Mesh fabric: The semi-opaque structure and lightness of the mesh provide comfort, flexibility, and excellent moisture control - Silicone gripper at hem - 3 angled rear pockets with reflective trim and extra mesh pocket - Multimedia pocket - Reflective accents - Full-length zip - UPF/SPF 50
Stay active in the winter months with Louis Garneau's heavyweight Training Top. Its Drytex 6000 fabric retains your body heat so you stay warm and happy to face the elements. Plus, the seamless front neck, flatlock seams, and 12-inch front zipper provide optimal comfort. Headed out in the early morning or evening hours? The reflective accents on this top will enhance your visibility.
When practicing winter sports, wearing a very thin first layer of clothing that allows moisture to be evacuated is ideal. The women's 2004 long-sleeve top is a perfect base layer to keep you dry all winter. Antibacterial and anti-odor properties make it an ideal complement to the warmer clothes you are wearing over it. The Drytex 2004 fabric dries very quickly to ensure maximum comfort before and during your training session. In addition, if you stop to take a break in a cabin before heading back out into the woods, you'll still be warm and dry to enjoy the rest of your day. - Fabric: Drytex 2004 – 4-way stretchable peach skin fabric that increases air circulation and moisture wicking; antibacterial treatment offering freshness and comfort - Thumb loops at wrists - Fabric Technology: Moisture management - Flatlock seams - Visibility Features: Reflective accent - Lightweight
As a mid-weight base layer the women's 4002 top is intended for colder conditions. The soft ribbed inner face construction wicks moisture away and creates air pockets that store your body heat. The jersey is designed for training with features such as the overlapping mitts to tuck your hands away from the cold, reflective bindings at the cuffs to make you visible at all times, and a 2-way zip to ventilate your core while keeping your neck warm. - AirFit Mesh: The semi-opaque structure and lightness of the mesh provide comfort, flexibility, and excellent moisture control - Seamless front neck: Adds comfort and ease of movement - Fold-over cuff with thumb loop: Turns into a mitt for increased warmth - 4-way stretchability - Flatlock seams - Reflective accent - BTwo-way 12-inch / 30.5cm zip with mesh insert allows for core ventilation while keeping neck warm - Zip garage: Prevents neck irritation
An unbeatable style in terms of value for money, the women's Beeze LS jersey is perfect for the last days of summer when the temperature is still comfortable although you can feel the air getting brisker. The Beeze LS does the same job as a short-sleeve jersey/arm warmers combo to keep you warm in this coolness, but its ventilated fabric that's as comfortable as a soft cotton shirt will probably tip the scales in its favor once you’ve worn it on a ride. With its retro yet discreet look, this jersey looks great on any type of rider. It’s also a great first layer for winter training or to prolong your ride and, in turn, your cycling season. - Fit Tech: Standard - Jersey Fabric: AirFit Mesh – The semi-opaque structure and lightness of the mesh provide comfort, flexibility, and excellent moisture control - Silicone gripper at hem - 3 angled rear pockets with reflective trim and extra mesh pocket - Multimedia pocket - Reflective accents - Full-length zip - UPF/SPF 50
The Women's Edge 2 Jersey is one of the most comfortable mid-weight jerseys on the market. Soft to the touch and warm enough to layer with or use on its own, the Women's Edge 2 will get you through the majority of your winter riding. In fact, the fabric is nice enough for any outdoor winter activity. The Drytex Thermal fabrics offer a four-way stretch for mobility, a nice brushed backing for a great feel on the skin, and thumb loops at the wrists to help with the glove interface in cold weather riding. Additional features include zippered pockets and added reflectivity for enhanced visibility in low light conditions. - Fit Tech: Standard - Fabric: Drytex Thermal - 4-way stretchability, heat retention, moisture management - Thumb loops at wrists - Elastic at hem - 2 angled at back with headphone cable exit - Reflective logos at front and back, reflective trim - 6-inch / 15.5cm zip, Inner flap and zip garage
- Drytex Thermal Climate. - Element-resistant finish and 4-way stretch. - Moisture management. - Heat retention. - Water and wind resistant. - Hard face, brushed back. - Full-length zip.
Long sleeves during the dog days of summer? Sounds like a pretty glaring contradiction — and it is, with most jerseys. This isn’t your typical mountain bike jersey. Constructed using ultra-light and breathable fabric, our SPF 50+ jersey provides all-day protection from the sun’s harmful UV rays without causing you to overheat. Like all of our jerseys, we designed it with a fitted but not too tight cut, and plenty of coverage in the rear without bunching up in the front. -Ultra-light, breathable Italian fabric -SPF 50+ offers ideal day-long protection without sunscreen -Shaped wrist opening for coverage where your jersey meets your glove
Have you ever seen a cold sheep? No, that's because Merino wool insulates even when wet. Endura's BaaBaa Baselayer is crafted from silky soft Merino for amazing comfort and temperature control. This excellent layer prevents odor and is machine-washable, too.
Endura's Pulse Long Sleeve Shirt is a light, fast-wicking, and breathable top that's great as a casual top or as a baselayer. Its raglan sleeves make it perfect for wearing a pack, while a crewneck and flatlock seams make it wonderfully comfortable.
Whether you wear it as a midlayer or on its own, Endura's Roubaix Jacket helps you retain body heat. It's made of insulating roubaix fleece to keep you warm and dry. Features you'll appreciate include three pockets, reflective trim, and the athletic cut for a great on-bike fit.
If you want only one baselayer–one that is comfortable and great looking and offers excellent function–then Active Comfort is probably the best choice you can ever make. This soft and comfortable long-sleeve jersey keeps you dry and warm during all kinds of physical activities and works both as a baselayer in colder conditions and as a training jersey in milder temperatures. The garment comes with ergonomic fit for optimal freedom of movement and seamless design for maximum comfort. In addition, bodymapped fabric structures provide efficient body-temperature management. - Soft elastic jersey that keeps you dry, warm and comfortable - Lightweight and warming yarn for optimal thermoregulation - Excellent moisture transport keeps your body dry and comfortable - Flatlock seams that follow body movements - Fabric: 70% Polyester 30% Polyamide
- Soft and elastic baselayer that keeps you dry, warm and comfortable with ergonomic fit and excellent body-temperature management. - Semi-relaxed fit with a soft and ventilating crewneck. - Thin and lightweight warming yarn for optimal thermoregulation. - Excellent moisture transport that keeps your body dry and comfortable - Soft and ventilating crewneck. - Fabric: 70% Polyester / 30% Polyamide
The Active Crew Neck Base Layer by Craft keeps your body dry and comfortable during rides in cool to cold conditions. Its Pro Zero fabric provides a seamless, high stretch, nonrestrictive fit. Plus, the extended back is perfect for protecting your backside when you're pedaling. • Circular knitting process allows for a seamless torso and a high stretch, nonrestrictive fit • Internal air channels allow body heat to escape • Textured filament yarns
The Active Crew Neck Base Layer by Craft features Pro Zero fabric for a seamless, high stretch, nonrestrictive fit that keeps you dry, warm, and comfortable on chilly rides. Plus, the extended drop-tail protects your backside as you pedal. • Soft and ventilating crew neck • Side panels for a more feminine look • Keeps your body dry and comfortable • Flatlock seams • Perfect fit • Excellent moisture transport
- Full wind-protection in front - Protects your body in windy conditions - Lightweight Gore Windstopper fabric - Soft and close fit - Fabric: 100% Polyester
- Soft, ventilating jersey with great moisture transport - Elastic for a perfect fit - Soft and ventilating crewneck - Side panels for a more feminine look - Keeps your body dry and comfortable - Flatlock seams - Perfect fit - Excellent moisture transport
- Soft ventilating and ligthweight crewneck baselayer that offers superior function - Ergonomic fit with thin lightweight and elastic fabric - Craft's high-tech micro-polyester fabric with a combination of Coolmax and Thermolite fibers - Flatlock seams that follow body movements and extreme moisture transportation for superb drying effects
- Thin, lightweight and elastic fabric that is channel-knitted to trap air and provide warmth - Body-mapped mesh for optimal temperature regulation - Flatlock seams that follow body movements - Fabric 1: 100% Polyester - Fabric 2: 96%, 4% Elastane
- Lightweight fabric with a soft touch and high elasticity that ensures a great ergonomic fit - Mesh inside collar and pre-shaped sleeves - Fabric: 89% Polyester / 11% Elastane
- Lightweight fabric with a soft touch and high elasticity that ensures a great ergonomic fit - Mesh inside collar - Pre-shaped sleeves - Fabric: 89% Polyester / 11% Elastane
- Soft jersey in a wool blend that keeps you dry, warm and comfortable in any condition - Wool that provides warmth and comfort no matter if you are dry or wet - Seamless design for optimal freedom of movement - Flatlock seams that follow body movements - Odor free by nature - Fabric: 52% Polyamide / 43% Wool / 5% Elastane
- Mid-weight brushed back polyester - 1/2 front zipper - 1 front zippered pocket - Thumbhole cuffs - RideLight reflective accents - UV Protection | UPF 40
Mid-weight fabric transfers moisture efficiently keeping wearer dry and comfortable. Features: - Mid-weight, moisture-wicking fabric - Offset seams for increased comfort - Flat seam construction - Full-length external locking front zipper - Three large rear pockets - Elastic-free cuffs and bottom hem - Angled side pockets for easy access - Reflective accents for improved visibility
Previous page Page 2 of 2