Your rock-steady set and forget road bar. Only a few grams heavier than the EA70 and sporting the same MCD drop technology as our top of the line road bars. These budget friendly bars will leave you comfortable in the saddle all day without breaking the bank. - Finish: Black Ano/Water Transfer Graphics - Bar weight: 315g (42cm) - Clamp diameter: 31.8mm - Width (center-to-center): 38cm, 40cm, 42cm, 44cm, 46cm - Reach: 80mm - Drop: 125mm - Materials: EA50 alloy
Dimension short drop road handlebars are available with a 26.0mm clamp diameter and sport single-groove cable routing. - Made from 6061 Aluminum - Single-groove cable routing - Accessory Mount Diameter (mm): 26.0 - Bar Clamp Diameter (mm): 26.0 - Bar Drop (mm): 128 - Bar Reach (mm): 80 - Bar Top Style: Round - Clip-on Compatible: No - Drop Bend Style: Compact - Material: Aluminum - Weight: 340g (40cm) - Width Measurement: Center
A high performance bar, ideal for smaller hands or for riders that spend the majority of their time climbing. An ergonomic top perch with smooth transitions alleviate pressure on hands and greatly improve comfort. - Bar Width (center-to-center): 36/38/40/42/44cm - Clamp Diameter: Oversized 31.8mm - Ergonomic top perch alleviates pressure on hands. - FACT carbon construction offers an optimized blend of durability and light weight. - Front of bar optimized for dual-cable routing. - Shallow Bend Drop: 123mm drop x 75mm reach - Shallow bend drop design. - UCI legal, compatible with Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo controls. - Weight: 200g (42cm)
Ritchey Classic components are high-polished silver to accentuate a special build that requires a classy touch. EvoCurve is a short and shallow compact drop bar with an oversized comfortable top section. - 6061 aluminum - Width measured at the hood - Bar Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm - Bar Drop: 130mm - Bar Reach: 80mm - Bar Top Style: Round - Accessory Mount Diameter: 31.8 - Drop Bend Style: Compact - Cable Routing: External - Clip-on Compatible: Yes - Flare: 4
- 12° moderately flared, medium width drop bar balances off-road performance, with on-road aerodynamics and comfort - Vibrocore foam core reduces transmission of harmful frequencies of vibration, and increases bar fatigue life and ultimate strength - Short 110mm drop and 65mm reach geometry is perfect for aggressive riding stance and long days in the saddle on mixed terrain - 31.8mm bar clamp zone, and aerodynamic ergo top section enhances hand comfort over longer rides, without limiting range of rider/hand positions - 21.6mm inner diameter barends, allow use of most barend shifters - KEY TECHNOLOGIES: Vibrocore, On-Off Road Geometry - MATERIAL: Zirconium Doped 7-Series Alloy - WIDTH HOOD TO HOOD (c-c): 420 / 440 / 460mm - WIDTH BAREND to BAREND (o-o): 498 / 518 / 538mm - WEIGHT: 355 / 360 / 365g - DROP / REACH: 10mm / 65mm (all sizes) - BAR CLAMP / TOP SECTION: 31.8mm Ergo Profile - FLARE: 12° - RAMP: 14°
A new breed of champion is born. The WCS Carbon Solostreem features a classic bend, UCI-compliant aero top section with short/shallow classic drop, integrated mount ready for K-Edge or similar devices, and underside grooved cable routing for a sleek appearance. It enjoys a matte UD carbon finish and its curved stem clamp greatly reduces steerer stress. - Material: Carbon monocoque with forged alloy steerer clamp - Stem Angle: 84 -degree - Drop/Reach: 126/75mm(Measured center-to-center where the levers mount) - Sweep/Flare: 4.7/1-degree - Features mounting holes for computer/accessory mount - Matte UD carbon finish - Weight: 350g (42cm x 100mm)
$46.95 - $54.95
Redesigned with ultimate performance in mind, the Streem bar is as effective in the lead out train as it is in the final turns of bell lap. With a comfortable and generous top section for long rugged miles and an anatomical shallow drop, Streem is a great choice for any drop bar build. - 6061 aluminum - Clip-on compatible - Width measured at the hood - Bar Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm - Bar Drop: 128mm - Bar Reach: 73mm - Bar Top Style: Round - Accessory Mount Diameter: 31.8 - Drop Bend Style: Anatomic - Cable Routing: External - Material: A - Clip-on Compatible: Yes - Flare: 2
Ritchey WCS components have been raced to victory by everyone from World Tour pros to Cat 6 commuters. Butano is a short and shallow compact flared drop bar. - 7001 aluminum - Clip-on compatible - Bar Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm - Bar Drop: 118mm - Bar Reach: 73mm - Bar Top Style: Round - Accessory Mount Diameter: 31.8 - Drop Bend Style: Compact - Cable Routing: External - Clip-on Compatible: Yes - Flare: 12
Zipp's SL-70 Aero is, in every way, a high-performance bar. This unidirectional carbon handlebar is packed with innovations for best-in-class fit, ergonomics and aerodynamic performance. With its wing-shaped bar top, the SL-70 Aero features Zipp’s most advanced bar refinements while building on the trend-setting aero legacy of the VukaSprint. Beyond aero performance, the SL-70 Aero features a 70mm reach to allow proper fit without compromising stem length and steering control. The 10-degree ramp angle to the brake hoods eliminates the need for up-rotated bars. The bar also provides ample wrist clearance for riding and sprinting in the drops. - Unidirectional carbon construction - Airfoil top bar reduces drag by .63 Newtons over traditional round tube - Drops angled out 4 degrees with 10 degree ramp angle - Features Zipp’s Rapid Routing system, also used in the Vuka Aero system, for easy internal cable routing. UCI legal. - Compatible with all mechanical brake/gear systems and all electronic gear systems. - Not clip compatible.
On today’s road bikes, silver stands out amid the sea of stealthy black color schemes. This time-honored handlebar color is available on the Zipp Service Course 70 Ergo handlebar. The Service Course lineup provides options to match every rider with a high-performance, precise fitting bar. The Service Course 70 Ergo packs a powerful punch of everything you’d want in a bar — a design based on feedback from pro bike fitters and riders, an ergonomic top section, and a price you’ll love. - Distinctive silver finish - 6061 aluminum for low weight and durability - 70mm reach and 128mm drop for a short-low position - Flattened top shape to better fit the hand - ISO 4210 compliant
Redesigned with ultimate performance in mind, the Streem bar is as effective in the lead-out train as it is in the final turns of bell lap. With a comfortable and generous top section for long rugged miles and an anatomical shallow drop, Streem is a great choice for any drop bar build. - Bar Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm - Bar Drop: 128mm - Bar Reach: 73mm - Bar Top Style: Round - Drop Bend Style: Anatomic - Cable Routing: External - Material: Aluminum - Clip-on Compatible: Yes - Flare: 2
Profile Design's DRiVe handlebars use the latest in ergonometric design to offer progressively sized handlebars built around a cyclist's most powerful hand positions. A long-radius transition to the hood position distributes pressure evenly across a rider's palm and provides clearance for their arm when they're sprinting in the drops. Short reach and flat transitions perfectly suit modern frame geometries and create a comfortable cruising position on top of the handlebars. The gradual, dual-radius drop eliminates sharp angles and ensures that riders can reach the brake and shift levers while they're in the drops.
- Ultralight, one-piece full-composite construction fine-tuned for vibration damping and aerodynamics - Dual radius drop and aero top profile for maximum aerodynamics - 12 width/length combinations meets most performance fit needs - OverDrive 2 provides improved steering stiffness - Compatible with the new Contact SL Aero Clip-on system - Steerer diameter: 1-1/4-inch, compatible with 1-1/8-inch with adapter (sold separately)
Covering huge distances? With its unique shape, FSA's K-Wing Compact handlebar could be just the bar you’re looking for. The drops are the same shape as FSA's other compact bars, but the K-Wing features an Aero-Ergo flat top section that rises from the stem clamp. It’s also slightly swept back, resulting in a shape that follows the natural arc of your arms for enhanced comfort. Also, each width of bar has a proportionally sized top diameter. The carbon/Kevlar composite construction includes internal cable routes that are large enough to handle electronic shift connectors. Due to the outward angle of the drops, FSA road handlebars will be narrower in the brake hoods than the drops. - Weight: 250g - Bar Drop: 125mm - Drop Bend Style: Compact - Bar Reach: 80mm - Material: Carbon - Bar Top Style: Flat - Accessory Mount Diameter: 31.8mm
FSA's K-Force Compact Road Handlebar features a racy compact design for improved ergonomics and rider comfort. Its continuous carbon/Kevlar construction is super light and impressively stiff, making it perfect for climbing and big out-of-the-saddle efforts. It also has a 110mm center section for mounting accessories and its reinforced, textured clamping areas hold tight and secure.
Easton’s new AX series line of bars meets the needs of the growing drop bar adventure and gravel segment. Building off the highly successful and critically acclaimed line of new MCD road bars and EA70 and EC70 AX bar utilizes the same top shape and reach as well as the ergonomic drop shape but turns up the drop flare from 4 degrees all the way up to 16 degrees. The wider stance in the drops provides more control on rough terrain and long gravel assaults. Why 16-degrees? Based on extensive testing and rider feedback we determined that 16 degrees was the perfect balance of maximum bar flare that still allowed for efficient access and usage of the shifters and brakes in both the hoods and drops. - Width (center-to-center): 40cm, 42cm, 44cm, 46cm (+68m at drops) - Flare: 16-degrees - 42cm: 220g - Clamp diameter: 31.8mm - Reach: 80mm - Drop: 120mm - Materials: EC70 carbon
Giant's Contact Road Handlebar is made from a lightweight, tough 2014 aluminum. It features a dual radius drop and comes in six sizes for an ergonomic fit.
For riders looking for the perfect fit or a little more comfort miles into a gravel ride, the ErgoMax features an anatomical shallow drop mated with 25mm of rise for an unsurpassed ride quality - Bar Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm - Bar Drop: 128mm - Bar Reach: 73mm - Bar Top Style: Round - Accessory Mount Diameter: 31.8 - Drop Bend Style: Compact - Cable Routing: External - Material: Aluminum - Clip-on Compatible: Yes - Flare: 4.6
Fizik's Cyrano R1 Handlebar gives every cyclist the same low weight, high stiffness, and incredible ergonomics that the pros use. These carbon handlebars use Fizik's unique Spine Concept fitting technology to offer incredible ergonomics and a perfect fit on your bike. Designed for total compatibility with Fizik's saddles and stems (sold separately), the Cyrano R1 Chameleon handlebar optimizes your position for race day performance.
- AL6061-T6 alloy construction - 16-degree flared drops for power, stability, and control - Flattened aero top and 5-degree ergo back sweep for enhanced comfort and grip - ISO-Road safety certified - Clamp Size: 31.8mm - Rise / Reach: 70mm - Upsweep / Drop: 124mm - Back Sweep / Bend: 5-degree - Color: Black - Finish: Matte - Type: Road Drop - Material: AL6061
- AL6061-T6 alloy construction - 16-degree ergonomically flared drops provide greater power, stability, comfort, and control - ISO-Road safety certified - Clamp Size 31.8mm - Rise / Reach: 86mm - Upsweep / Drop: 130mm - Color: Black - Finish: Matte - Type: Road Drop - Material: AL6061
- AL6066 tubular alloy construction - Traditional road bar - Flattened aero bar top for enhanced comfort and grip - EN-Road safety certification - Clamp Size: 31.8mm - Rise / Reach: 80mm - Upsweep / Drop: 130mm - Color: Black - Finish: Matte - Type: Road Drop
- Full UD carbon construction aero road handlebar - Flattened top section for aerodynamic advantage and enhanced comfort - Fully integrated internal cable routing - Compatible with all mechanical/hydraulic brake systems and mechanical/electronic shift systems - 270g weight in 420mm width - ISO-Road safety certified - Clamp Size: 31.8mm - Rise / Reach: 85mm - Upsweep / Drop: 130mm
Easton’s new AX series now includes our budget friendly EA50 AX flared drop bar. With the same MCD drop technology as our top of the line road bars, flared to 16 degrees for comfort in the drops and control on gnarly terrain or long gravel assaults. It's time to take the road less traveled with EA50 AX. - Finish: Black Ano/Water Transfer Graphics - Bar weight: 325g (42cm) - Clamp diameter: 31.8mm - Width (center-to-center): 40cm, 42cm, 44cm, 46cm - Flare: 16-degrees - Reach: 80mm - Drop: 120mm - Materials: EA50 alloy
For cyclocross, Thomson presents the Katie Compton Signature ‘cross bar. Katie brings her multiple championships, European racing, and Olympic experience to give you a bar built her way for ‘cross. It’s the natural transition from your Thomson road bar for the ‘cross season. Twin flats on the bottom of the bar allow taping your housing to create a round bar when wrapped. The top profile is round and as wide as possible. This allows auxiliary brake levers to be safely used and still leaves lots of room for your hands. This is the carbon fiber cyclocross handlebar built to take all the season can dish out. Certified to EN, tested to DIN+.
An aerodynamically optimized road drop handlebar featuring the latest in electric drivetrain compatibility that will help you go faster through careful handlebar shaping and by reducing the rider’s frontal area. The Smart ENVE System (SES) Aero Road Bar is made from 100% uni-directional carbon fiber and is the stiffest, most race-oriented handlebar in the ENVE handlebar product line. The SES road bar features internal routing for mechanical and electronic systems to further save valuable watts. To further the integration with electronic groups, the bar now accommodates the housing of a junction box in the bar end. The shape of the bar is wind-tunnel and CFD tested for aero efficiency. The bulk of aero gains are made by putting the rider’s body in a fast position which can be maintained for long periods of time without sacrificing power output. Improved rider positioning is achieved by keeping the top of the bar narrow to naturally ease riders into a more aero position. The drops of the handlebar are flared for wrist clearance and confident handling in technical sprints, criteriums, and descents. - Material: Carbon Fiber - Width (C to C in Drops): 40cm, 42cm, 44cm, 46cm - Width (C to C in Hoods): 35cm, 37cm, 39cm, 41cm - Reach: 79mm - Drop/Rise: 127mm - Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm - Torque Spec, Face Plate: 5.5Nm - Torque Spec, Controls: 6Nm-8Nm
A perfect fit, stiffness, and the quality that Fizik built their name upon, that's what the Cyrano R3 Handlebars provide. These handlebars use Fizik's unique Spine Concept fitting technology to offer incredible ergonomics and a perfect fit on your bike. Designed for total compatibility with Fizik's saddles and stems (sold separately), the Cyrano R3 Bull handlebar optimizes your position for every ride.
The Service Course SL-70 is the bike fitter's go-to bar. The short reach to the hoods allows a proper fit without compromising stem length and steering control. With the revised ramp angle, proper fit is now achievable on even the most challenging setups. The 70mm reach is the shortest of Zipp's new Service Course bars, at 128mm of drop. Whether it's a rider with a shorter torso or a bigger rider getting aero by pairing this bar with a long stem, this bar helps put just about any cyclists into his or her optimal position. The SL-70's flattened top provides a better fit to the hand and is clip compatible. - 7050 aluminum for light weight and durability - 70mm reach and 128mm drop for a short-low position - Flattened top shape to better fit the hand - Clip-on Compatible - ISO 4210 compliant. See Declaration of Conformity for details. - Ramp angle: 10° - Outsweep: 4° - Backsweep: 0° - Drop shape Variable - Clamp width 120mm
- 25° aggressively flared, wide drop bar for true off-road performance and comfort - Vibrocore foam core reduces transmission of harmful frequencies of vibration, and increases bar fatigue life and ultimate strength. - Short 110mm drop and 65mm reach geometry is perfect for aggressive riding in a more upright, balanced stance - 31.8mm barclamp extends through the top section providing enhanced hand support and comfort without multiple wraps of tape to increase diameter. - Round profile upper section facilitates wide range of rider/hand positions and maximizes grip on the bars in rough terrain - 21.6mm inner diameter barends allow use of most barend shifters - MATERIAL: Zirconium Doped 7-Series Alloy - WIDTH HOOD TO HOOD (c-c): 420 / 440 / 460mm - WIDTH BAREND TO BAREND (o-o): 562 / 582 / 602mm - WEIGHT (g): 345 / 350 / 355 - DROP / REACH: 110mm / 65mm (all sizes) - BARCLAMP / TOP SECTION: 31.8mm Round Profile - FLARE: 25° - RAMP: 14°
- Road/Touring/Cross bar with a unique slight backward sweep on the tops - Flat area behind the lever position prevents hands from sliding forward - 4 degree flared drops (width does not include the flares). No grooves - 335-345g: all Nitto bars are measured center to center - 140mm drop - 96mm reach